Friday, May 21, 2010
To my viewers
Welcome to Out of Left Field, my baseball commentary blog. This is my first experience using a blog, so any input and/or advice is welcome. I have followed baseball (perhaps more accurately, the Dodgers) religiously all my life. My brother and I grew up playing ball in the streets, occasionally breaking a window or two and then running for our lives. We watched every Dodgers game on TV, and when the sports announcers annoyed my parents, we muted the television and listened to Vin Scully, Rick Monday, and Ross Porter. I played Little League ball and some high school before a shoulder injury ended any future I had in baseball, yet my love and passion for the game remained. This blog is intended as an expression of that passion, as I share my feelings and thoughts about America's National Pastime.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment